- Color Club/Birchbox Custom Polish- Status Update- They teamed up with Color Club to create several custom shades, inspired by the Fall 2012 collections.
- Nexxus/Pro-Mend Split End Treatment System- Infused with coconut oil and amino acids, this shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment work together to fix unsightly split ends. Now that is great except I don't have any split ends. Nor do I like the terrible foil packet thingies. They are awful can't they just do small plastic bottles like everyone else for these samples.
- Twistband/Birchbox Custom Lace Hair Tie- Designers go gaga for lace this season and we don't blame them. Get on board with these ouch-free hair ties. Well I already had gotten one of these months ago in a box. It was even the same color. I ended up losing it before I could even try it. Well mine is a plain turquoise blue. Not sure what they mean my lace b/c I don't see any.
- Vasanti/ Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator- This exfoliating cleanser uses professional- grade (read: effective) microderm crystals and papaya enzymes to brighten dull skin.
- Youngblood/Mineral Primer- Prevent makeup meltdowns with this clear gel primer, which contains skin-soothing vitamins and minerals.
- As the lifestyle extras from Mighty Leaf Tea Company/Teas- Swap your afternoon latte for these yummy tea blends, made from natural, ethically sourced ingredients.
- Birchbox Digital Download/Tristan Prettyman- is there latest musical crush. Download 2 of his brand new tracks. Never heard of him and also I never do downloads anyway so oh well.
If you are interested in joining Birchbox please click this link https://www.birchbox.com?raf=4h5l0