Here was what was in this months box:
- Nume/Hydro Punch Hydrating Shampoo- All I can say is that I already have this sample except that it was the conditioner not a shampoo from MyGlam in July's bag. This shampoo is for dry or coloured hair. It contains Seratin-K, Sage extract, Bamboo extract and Argan oil from Morocco. It has no parabens or parafins. Now as for me I didn't like the scent it is too overpowering. It gave me an instant headache just like the conditioner did.
- Goat Haus Dairy/ Bath Melts 1 bath melt- Taking a bath never left your skin feeling this good. Drop one of these handmade goat's milk bath-melts into your tub and relax...your skin will thank you.
- Silk Naturals/Eyeshadow- This lovely loose mineral shadows are no exception. Gluten Free and predominantly vegan, they're perfect for sensitive skin and a great addition to your collection.
- Naabassja Skin/Enzyme Facial Peel- Great for any skin type, this revolutionary facial peel is packed with free-radical fighting antioxidants and uses papaya enzyme to gently eliminate dead, dry skin cells.
- H. Wood Beauty/Lip Shine- The perfect addition to any makeup bag. This hydrating, sheer-color lip shine is packed with nourishing ingredients like jojoba oil, and mango, avocado and Shea butter. I was not to jazzed about the color and that it was sheer. Oh, well what can I say it was a full-sized and the packaging was cute.