Friday, June 22, 2012

Fourth of July Nails

This will just be a quick and easy post on my 4th of July nails. I thought it was better to do them early so that I won't be too late in posting them. I have lots to do for the next few weeks so it was better to do them now. I had contemplated on what to do. I already had several sketches on a notebook prior to this design so I kept thinking on just what to do for the final design. So here it is.
I decided on Fireworks and half of a flag for french tips. Then on the thumb a flag. I really had fun doing this and I hope you like it as well. When I got finished that was then when I realized that it was better if I had done both firework nails in red. I think it would have come out better. What do you think? If you want to know more about this nail design or what I used to create it just let me know. Thanks. Have a safe and happy 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment