Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Earth Day Nails 2012

I was trying to decide what else to do this month with my nails since Easter already came and went. I knew that the month of April had a few well known holidays. Some are celebrated others not so much. Like April Fools Day, Arbor Day, Take our Daughters & Sons to work day, Administrative Professionals Day formally known as Secretary's Day and Earth Day. Sorry these aren't in any particular order. Earth Day this year is on Sunday, April 22. So I wanted to get this out early.

I have always loved Earth Day since I was a child. I loved drawing pictures of the Earth and liked when as a school we did things that were Earth friendly. Recycling projects and learning about Mother Earth and what we could do to make things better for her and for us. This was something that was done throughout all my years in school. When I graduated I still celebrated the day but, it was different no coloring assignments, projects or papers on what we can do to make the planet a better place. Only now we are grown and have jobs and lots of other responsibilities. So making sure we do the right thing is not always on our mind so much. So every year when the day rolls around it brings awareness to all that we should and could be doing. Meaning that it should be Earth Day every day.  

So I present to you my Earth Day nails. I hope you like them as much as I do.
Here's a close up of my thumb.
Happy Earth Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment