Saturday, March 31, 2012

My March Favorites 2012

Well another month has come and gone. I have several products that have stood out above all the rest. These products are not in any particular order. These are the items that I used the most in the month of March. I feel that they deserve a pat on the back.
The first product that I liked alot and is a stand out. Is so inexpensive. This item is the Sephora precision pore cleansing pad. This handy little product is gentle on the face. It is really a great value for only $5. This little pink wonder cleans your face like nothing else. It also will leave it soft and smooth. Which is No. 1 in my book. I usually use my face sponge or Clarisonic to cleanse my face daily. But there are some days I just want to give my face a break. I now use my Clarisonic 3 times a week instead of everyday. I read somewhere that using it too much may cause premature wrinkling. If this is true who knows but, I don't want to be the first one to find out. Here is a little information on this wonder gizmo. It is a flexible silicone pad that gently massages the face and helps deliver a deep clean, radiant result. This pad has tiny bristles to invigorate the skin and clean pores, helping to exfoliate and soften the skin. This is available at www.sephora.com and at most Sephora stores.
The next product is the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h SPF 15 foundation. This retails for $44 and can be found at just about any Department store that carries Lancome or at Sephora. This is my new miracle foundation. I really love how it applies and makes my skin look. It doesn't settle in my fine lines and doesn't transfer. It provides medium to full coverage with no more than one pump. It also has a velvety matte finish.  If you want to know more on this foundation I will be posting a review on it very soon. The color shown is in 210 Buff N.
My favorite tool is the Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki brush. This has been my go to brush for the last 8 months. I truly adore it. I even loved it so much that I purchased several as backups. This brush is so soft and dense that it really blends your foundation to an almost airbrush finish. Without streaking or removing the foundation as you blend. If you really want a good foundation brush for a great price then this is the one to get. It retails for $16 on Sigma's website www.sigmabeauty.com or you can get one on Ebay but, it may cost a little more. I feel that this is a great investment and with weekly cleaning and care this brush will last you for years to come. I will be doing an in depth review on my favorite brushes soon.
My favorite eye product is the Physician's Formula Nude Palette. This was a palette that was an impulse buy. I have a weakness for nude lipsticks, glosses and eye palettes. Why? Well I'm not sure maybe because they tend to look better on me than other colors do. Well this palette was purchased at Wal-mart for less than $10 dollars. I know that Ulta, Walgreen's and CVS carry it as well. I was watching a you-tube video by emilynoel83 and she was reviewing it. So I decided to buy it that same day. It is a winner it has great colors that blend well. I love the fact that it's so small and portable to carry everyday or to use while traveling. If you like nude eye shades or just like small cute palettes then check this one out.

Lastly the lip product that I adore lately. Is the EOS round lip balm in Sweet Mint. I really love this formula it glides on smoothly and lasts a long time. It feels cooling and hydrating at the same time on the lips. It comes in a cute round container. I got this one at Target for about $3. I also got two others a Lemon flavor and a Summer Fruit flavor. Well lets just say I like the sweet mint better. The other two weren't the same at least in my opinion. The lemon was too drying on the lips and the summer berry well the smell was awful. I couldn't stand it. As for the mint flavored one my cats seem to like it very well. To use as toy and also the smell and taste drives them wild. So when I wear it I have to be careful because they tend to stalk me. No really they do.

So these are my March favorites. If you have any questions or comments or want me to review any of these in depth then please email me or leave me a comment down below.


No comments:

Post a Comment