Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Beautybox Five 2012~ My First impressions

On Tuesday I was delighted when checking my mail.  I received my newest monthly box subscription. Which is based in Greenville, Texas which is nice.  This is a homegrown beauty box company that goes by Beautybox Five.  This is a monthly sample service where for $12 a month you can receive 4-5 deluxe beauty items from different companies to try at home.  This was my first box ever from them as they launched last month for the first time.  You can subscribe to them monthly, quarterly or yearly.   
This is how the box comes it is a tad smaller than a Birchbox and MyGlam Bag mailer.  It is a beautiful turquoise color with brown and white accents on the front side.  The inside is filled with a dark brown confetti like filler.  Which is nice because this protects what's inside.
In the box were 6 samples.  One was a full-sized kajal eyeliner from a company named Lavera Naturkosmetik from Europe.  They have a North American website that ships within the US & Canada.  This liner is vegan and made with organic beeswax & organic palm oil.  I got this in color No. 2 which is a dark brown.  It retails for $15 and Eva Mendes apparently loves their line.  The other two items were a Day & Night Hydrating cream from Weleda in the scent Iris.  These were deluxe samples.  Also in the box was a deluxe sample of Pur-lisse pur-delicate gentle soy milk cleanser and makeup remover.  It says its for all skin types.  The last two items were in foil packets.  From Comodynes a self-tanner natural & uniform color tanning towelette.  Which is nice but, I'm not big on tanning I love being pale year round.  Then a soy nail polish remover wipe from Priti NYC infused with organic lemongrass essential oil.

Overall I really like all the items in my box. Can't wait to try these soon.  I will have to try some of these at a later date because I have tons of other samples to try and review.  Then I can come back with an honest review on these items.  The value of the box was a good one.  Its valued at around give or take $32.70. 

No comments:

Post a Comment