Every morning before work or even on my days off. I try to enjoy a cup of coffee. I'm not your typical coffee drinker. I like my coffee on ice or really cold. I do occasionally like a cup of hot coffee don't get me wrong. I just really love iced coffee. I was so excited to be trying this Green Mountain Coffee for the first time ever. I had heard of the company, but never had purchased any of their products. I do enjoy the smoothness of the blend and the aroma when it fills my home. I do anticipate daily my coffee fix whether it be early in the morning or late in the afternoon. It just has that relaxing effect on me. Don't get me wrong it does give me that pick-me up that I need as well when I need it. And I feel good about the coffee I am drinking, because I know that it's Fair Trade Certified. Delicious coffee to keep me motivated and fair trade all in one. How perfect is that?
Well for starters. What is Fair Trade Certified Green Mountain Coffee? It ensures a better cup of coffee for yourself and a better quality of life for the farmers. When you buy this coffee you benefit the surrounding communities as well. Here are the benefits of Fair Trade.
- Helps the farmers get a fair price for their beans
- Improves working conditions
- Assists in protecting the environment
- Supports community development with projects resulting in new schools, roads, health clinics and safer drinking water
- An assortment of seasonal Fair Trade Certified flavored coffees such as Pumpkin Spice and Spicy Eggnog to perfectly balance your coffee with the weather
- Is the leading brand in K-Cup packs for Keurig brewers
- Is readily available in most grocery stores, at stores like Target and Wal-Mart and online at www.greenmountaincoffee.com and www.keurig.com
- Includes one of the largest selections of Fair Trade Certified coffees in the U.S.
In celebration of Fair Trade Month which was in October. Green Mountain Coffee has teamed up with acclaimed musicians Grace Potter and Michael Franti to take the pair to Fair Trade farming communities in Colombia and Sumatra. To learn more visit the Green Mountain Coffee Face book page at www.facebook.com/greenmountaincoffee for a behind-the-scenes look at each trip, and be there for the journey as both of them learn about the impact Fair Trade has on the communities that farm there and why it benefits you and a better cup of coffee.
NOTE: The above mentioned product was provided free of charge by www.bzzagent.com . All opinions in this review are my own and do not reflect the views of Bzzagent, their employees or affiliates nor of any brand mentioned therein. I received no monetary compensation for my participation in this campaign.