Tuesday, November 20, 2012

November Ipsy Bag 2012

This months Ipsy Bag was nothing short of awesome. Everything inside was a nice surprise. I especially loved this bag because it is my birthday month. The little brown bag was so cute very fall and very November. The items in this months bag are as follows:
  • Nailtini / Nail lacquer - This pretty full-sized nail polish in Millionaire was quite a surprise. I have heard of the Tini Beauty brand before I have used their lip-stains for years. This bar confetti shaped foil looks great on the nails and has rose-gold sheen to it. It really reminds me of falling leaves or for some reason Thanksgiving.
  • Chella / Eyebrow Defining Gel - This clear gel is great for having the perfect defined brow. While I have never heard of this brand it is great to try something new. Especially a brow gel one can never have too many of those.
  • The Balm / Meet Matt(e) Eyeshadow - Matt Batali- A beautiful deep rich matte brown color great for lining the upper or lower lash line or to use as an inner-corner shadow or just on it own. While I do own the larger version of this palette I have yet to use it.
  • Starlet Cosmetics / Intense Eyeliner - Black- This is full-sized as well I have not heard of this brand as well. The liner does go on smoothly and is creamy. Who doesn't need another black liner.
  • Bare Minerals / Marvelous Moxie Lip gloss - Dare Devil - Now when I first saw this I thought whoa too dark and vampy. Well it's not unless you layer it. It is a great burgundy color. I really liked it. I have never tried the Moxie line only the Buxom lip glosses. So this was a great opportunity to try one.
I really I'm so impressed with this bag and can't wait to see what the December bag holds. Which will be their anniversary month of one year My Glam / Ipsy. If your interested in subscribing or checking out their site go to www.ipsy.com for more info.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this beauty products box. I personally like lip gloss. This is no nice and help to increase beauty of lips.

    ReplyDelete