Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Many Uses of Ivory

I was given a bar of Ivory soap to try out in my Influenster Mom VoxBox. I used this soap to clean all my make-up brushes. Well from what I can tell you it did a heck of a job. It left my brushes so clean and no residue at all. I'm a believer. What I liked about Ivory soap was that it smells great and is very inexpensive. A 10 pack of bath bar-sized soaps retails for about $4.49 and can be found at most major retailers and at Walmart and Target.

This soap is also free of dyes & heavy perfumes. Ivory soap is simple and effective for use by the entire family. Ivory is so pure it floats 99.44% pure to be exact. It also can be used for a multiple of tasks. As a gentle facial cleanser, a laundry soap (using chip soap flakes in the washer) as well as a spot stain remover for your clothes. You can even use it to carve anything you want from it too.
 I'm really happy to have received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster and Ivory as a participant in the Mom VoxBox campaign.






No comments:

Post a Comment