Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July Beauty Bar Sample Society with Allure box 2012

This months box for the Beauty Bar Sample Society was a really nice box. It contained 5 deluxe-sized products and one full-sized. Which was very nice.
Jouer luminizing moisture tint SPF 20 - oil free in Bronzed 0.17 fl.oz. I had already had a sample of this from Birchbox. This sample is way bigger than the Birchbox one which is the sample on the bottom which was in the color Pearl. Sample Value $3.80
Borghese Tono Body Creme in a nice deluxe sized tube 1fl.oz. This brand I used to use a few years ago so this creme is great and will do well. Sample Value $6.79
 Vbeaute Eye Never Nourishing Repair Eye Cream 0.033 fl.oz. This was a tiny sample which is alright by me except that once again the tube was empty. There was no product inside. I will contact the company on this. They were so nice to respond and send out a replacement for last months eye cream that was empty as well. Sample Value $5.67
Sisley Paris Hydra-Global Intense Anti-Age Hydration. Now this was a nice surprise since a bottle of this runs $250. So this is 1/10th of a full-sized. Sample Value $25
Vincent Longo Duo Lip Pencil which is strange because the inside booklet says it should be an eye pencil. Well for starters the pencil is in the color Sangria and the other side is a white glimmer. Now I don't see putting white liner on. So maybe you could use it for the eyes. I found out from another blogger that this particular pencil duo was discontinued. So if this is true then that's not right because what if I liked it. Then that would mean I couldn't purchase it. Sample Value $26

So closing thoughts I'm very happy with the items in this months box with the exception of the pencil and the non-existent eye cream. This box was valued at $67.26 not bad since I paid $15. If your interested in subscribing to this box or want more information visit www.beautybar.com


**Side note so sorry for the pictures. I had them cropped and for some reason they didn't save a such nor did my watermarks how weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment