Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cinco de Mayo Nails 2012


This year I decided to take the plunge and create Cinco de Mayo nails. I have always loved the holiday. I think it's because of all the partying and eating and not to mention drinking. I love me a nice cold frozen margarita every once and a while. Well while brainstorming on what colors to choose and what to design on my nails. I was getting excited as well because Cinco de Mayo is not only a fun day. It is my anniversary as well. That is when I got married 11 years ago. So it has some significance to me. It is not only a day for fiestas and good times. It is also a day to reflect on one of the most happiest days of my life. So without further ado. Here are my nails. I hope you like them as much as I do. I tried. This is my first year doing my nails with something other than bright fun colors without any designs.
Happy Cinco de Mayo!

If you want to know in depth what colors I used or how I created this design or have requests or ideas for other nail art creations. Just leave me a comment below. Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment