Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August Beauty Bar Sample Society with Allure box 2012

  • Phyto/Phytonectar Treatment Oil- This is an ultra nourishing oil treatment for the hair containing 98% botanical ingredients. You apply this from roots to ends, massage to facilitate penetration. Leave on for minimum of 15 minutes. Then you rinse then shampoo. This should be used once to twice a week, for 5 consecutive weeks.

  • Deborah Lippmann/Nail Lacquer- This was a full-sized polish in Private Dancer. Which ironically is my favorite Tina Turner song next to We don't need another Hero (Thunderdome). Any who this is a beautiful purple mirrored chrome finish which looks like many different colors depending on the nails angle and the lighting. I really like it and was worth the box.

  • Jane Iredale/Longest Lash Mascara- This came in the color Black Ice it is a thickening and lengthening mascara. I can't say much about this because I haven't used it yet. I have so many mascaras as of late and haven't even gotten to them all. Plus, I haven't had great luck with her products. I was sent a lipstick sample from her not to long ago in another box. Well I hated it for starters the smell was overwhelming so I never tried it.

  • Elemental Herbology Skin Care/Facial Detox Purifying Facial Mask- I have never heard of this brand before and yet another mask. I have sent so many in recent months. I just haven't been able to try them all. So I think I'm set for life. This mask is made in England and what you do is apply to clean dry skin leave on for 10 minutes then remove it with a warm face cloth. Splash cool water and pat dry. They also say to use this tri-weekly for oily skin or otherwise use weekly. For combo skin to only use on congested areas. So we will see how this mask works.

  • Arcona/Cranberry Toner- This 3 in 1 cranberry milk toner cleanses, tones and hydrates, infusing skin with protective antioxidants to leave it glowing and refreshed.  Removes dirt, oil and make-up. Protect and clarify skin with antimicrobial cranberry, containing vitamins, phyto nutrients and essential fatty acids. Neutralize free radicals with vitamin E tocopherols and tocotrienols. Nourish and restore skin with omegas 3, 6 and 9 and rice milk. A lot to say for such a little bottle of toner.

  • Malin+Goetz/Vitamin E Face Moisturizer- Wow this is a super small special bonus. A sachet with a sample of this moisturizer. Which should be called a foil pack. This is for all skin types with fatty acid absorption technology. This residue-free moisturizer is scientifically synthesized with soothing vitamins E and B5 to gently and effectively hydrate and balance all skin types. Absorbent fatty acids and fatty alcohols, unlike traditionally greasy, pore-clogging oils, are blended for an intensely nourishing treatment to reduce epidermal irritation. Natural fragrance and color. Easily integrated into daily maintenance and prevention regimen. Another wow all this on the back of one tiny packet. This also claims it's concentrated and to use a small amount avoiding eyes, oily areas, and over-moisturizing. Increase application for dryer areas. I have oily skin so I guess I should avoid using this at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment